Thick, hearty, and healthy black bean soup that makes a great base for fun add-ins! Enjoy!!
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup yellow onion chopped
¼ cup green bell pepper
¾ cup celery chopped
½ cup carrot chopped
2 Tbsp garlic minced
2 tsp chili powder
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp smoked paprika
dash cayenne as desired
1-2 tsp sea salt
6 cups cooked black beans
4 cups water
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Add in the veggies (onion, bell pepper, celery, carrot, garlic), along with one teaspoon of sea salt.
- Saute for 8-10 minutes until softened.
- Add in the spices, beans, and water.
- Bring everything to a low boil and lower the heat to a simmer.
- Cook 20 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and cilantro.
- Puree half of the soup.
- Season to taste and serve with toppings of your choice.
|Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get weekly access to your peace of mind! www.drmaiysha.com|
If You Feel Like You ....
- Are drowning in the day-to-day stress?
Call now to schedule your FREE breakthrough session (a $300 value)! 404-478-9868
|What's Your Wellness Score? Take your free assessment and discover your wellness blueprint for stress free living today!|