These sheet pan salmon fajitas are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner with minimal cleanup! Can you say Fajita Friday? Enjoy!!
Yields: 4 Servings
½ tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
1 green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 lb. salmon
1 tablespoon olive oil
Sliced avocado or guacamole
Pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together spices until combined.
- Place salmon onto middle of baking sheet and spread bell peppers and onions around salmon. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon spice mixture and toss to coat.
- Brush remaining spice mixture onto salmon. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with tortillas and desired toppings like avocado/guacamole, pico de gallo, cojita cheese, cilantro and lime.
|Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get weekly access to your peace of mind! www.drmaiysha.com|
|What's Your Wellness Score? Take your free assessment and discover your wellness blueprint for stress free living today!|