Gluten Free Cherry Crisp using fresh cherries, honey, and almonds! The ultimate HEALTHY cherry crisp recipe, the perfect dessert recipe for the spring and summer months! Enjoy!!
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 50 mins
3 cups fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
3 tablespoons Simple Truth Raw Honey
1 tablespoon arrowroot
1 tablespoon lemon juice
dash of salt
[For the Crisp Topping]
¾ cup sliced almonds
½ cup gluten free regular oatmeal
2 tablespoons Simple Truth Raw Honey
½ tablespoons coconut oil
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To a medium bowl, add prepared cherries, 3 tablespoons of honey, arrowroot, lemon juice, and salt. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- To a small bowl, add sliced almonds, regular oats, 2 tablespoons of honey, coconut oil, ground cinnamon, and salt. Toss to combine all the ingredients.
- Using two 2.5" cast iron skillets (or an 8x8 pan) evenly spread the cherry mixture between the two. Then do the same with the crisp topping.
- Place skillets on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the cherry mixture is "bubbly" and crisp is slightly browned.
- Remove and serve.
- Optional: serve with ice cream
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 223 Fat: 10 g Saturated fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sugar: 23 g Sodium: 96 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 4 g Cholesterol: 0 g
|Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get weekly access to your peace of mind! www.drmaiysha.com|
If You Feel Like You ....
- Are drowning in the day-to-day stress?
Call now to schedule your FREE breakthrough session (a $300 value)! 404-478-9868
|What's Your Wellness Score? Take your free assessment and discover your wellness blueprint for stress free living today!|