This lobster mango avocado salad is a healthier, tropical twist on the classic summer lobster salad. Serve in lettuce cups or a buttered toasted bun! Enjoy!!
8 ounces steamed lobster tail, chopped
1 mango, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
1 medium red pepper, diced
1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced into rounds
5.3 ounces plain Greek yogurt
Zest of 1 lime
Juice of 1 lime
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
Bibb lettuce or toasted hot dog buns for serving
- Combine the lobster, mango, avocado, red pepper, cabbage, red onion and jalapeno in a large bowl.
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well combined.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the salad bowl and toss together until the salad is thoroughly coated in the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon into lettuce cups or a toasted buttered bun for serving.
|Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get weekly access to your peace of mind! www.drmaiysha.com|
If You Feel Like You ....
- Are drowning in the day-to-day stress?
Call now to schedule your FREE breakthrough session (a $300 value)! 404-478-9868
|What's Your Wellness Score? Take your free assessment and discover your wellness blueprint for stress free living today!|