This wild rice and vegetable stir fry is a quick and easy way to get a healthy dinner on the table in 30 minutes flat and it makes a lot of food so there is always plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Enjoy!!
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min | Total Time: 30 Min
Servings: Serves 6
3 cups (your choice) Wild rice, cooked
1 tablespoon coconut or olive oil
2½ cups fresh asparagus, chopped small
½ cup shelled frozen edamame
1½ cups shredded carrots
2 cups shredded cabbage
½ cup onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon garlic
½ lime, juiced
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon Teriyaki sauce
salt/pepper to taste
2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Make wild rice according to package instructions and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus, onions, garlic, soy sauce and Teriyaki sauce.
- Saute for about 7-9 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Add edamame, cabbage, carrots, lime juice, and salt/pepper.
- Saute another 5-7 minutes or until edamame is heated through.
- Add prepared wild rice into the skillet.
- Let everything cook together for a few more minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds (optional) and serve immediately.
Leftover tip: Store leftovers in a container in the fridge for 1- 2 days. To reheat leftovers, add them into a skillet with a bit of oil. Heat over medium until heated throughout and serve immediately.
|Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get weekly access to your peace of mind! www.drmaiysha.com|
If You Feel Like You ....
- Are drowning in the day-to-day stress?
Call now to schedule your FREE breakthrough session (a $300 value)! 404-478-9868
|What's Your Wellness Score? Take your free assessment and discover your wellness blueprint for stress free living today!|